Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fuck you

-READ ALL THIS OR DONT GET HACKS- 1) GHR - They make you pay money and say we have viruses just so you buy their shit. 2) EXP hacks - Have you seen anyone who fucking got top level in 1 min? *common sence* 3) ELUSIVE HACK!!!! - You dumbshit, you can get monsters stuck out of the map so you can kill all at once away from people, also you retard, you can transport to the back of python if you go from braiken, draco, python... BY USING ELUSIVE. 4) Virus? Are you a retard.. Just because GHR (read #1) says they are, that doesn't mean they are! 5) If you complain!! WTF, make your own shit if this isn't good enough and get the fuck off. 6) Their Free - Refer to number 5 7) I can stop making - Refer to number 5 8) STOP ASKING QUESTIONS - I know 9 year olds who know how to use these hacks.. 9) The videos are understandable - WATCH the video FULLY, maybe a few times, ya know there is also this magic uber 1337 hacks button that has a symbol like this ll (that means pause) 10) HD - I waste HOURS to render HD, so you can see all the details on how its working, and yet your retarded and somehow cant seem to read. 11) Its clearly stated where the hacks are and I have told over 50 people where to find the damn hacks. 12) Noob - Refer to 1-12 And if I get lip on this video, fuck you the hacks are done.

Views This Video

Keyword : fuck you symbol

No comments:

Post a Comment